The system regulates the distribution of the forming station every 100 mm along the width of the mat.
By utilizing a feedback from the PSD, the MWR system lowers the motorised bars which press down on the material upstream of the scalper in areas where weight distribution is lower, so that the scalper removes less material or none at all (the pre-pressed material passes below the level of the scalper or Wobbler without being levelled off).
Then, in areas where too much material has been distributed, the bars rise so that the material is not pressed down and the scalper can remove the excess material.
• It may be installed on all kinds of forming station, even the Pendistor as there is no problem with position like that had in cases where the system is fitted underneath the belt
• Since the system operates from the top, the action is restricted to the width of the bar only, whereas in systems that are located underneath the belt, the motorised cylinder tends to lift part of the two adjacent areas as well when it rises due to the effect of the belt tension
• All the problems related to forming belt displacement due to poor weight distribution or the pressure applied by the cylinders located below, are eliminated
• Production is optimised with a significant reduction in costs related to an excess of resined material
• The system can run with a Siemens S7 PLC or an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC. The visualization is straightforward and user friendly.