- Classifying chamber complete with:
- infeed system
- inclined fluidizing screen
- zigzag channels
- suction hopper connected to the cyclone
- outfeed device for rejected particles
- discharge system for heavy pollutants
- Cyclone for accepted particles
- AF - Fire extinguishing system
- AE - Explosion protection system.
- High efficiency in classification
- The turbulence generated by the zigzag channels ensures the thick-large (jumbo) particles to drop (that are improperly sucked and classified as accepts by other selectors)
- Selection limit freely adjustable
- Excellent removal of heavy pollutants
- Highly reliable
- Low maintenance.