The BCD metering bins have been specifically designed to meter low to medium flows of light and dusty material, enabling a perfect flow adjustment even in cases of irregular material feed.
- Sturdy, vibration free construction
- Comb roll bin feeding system to form an even mat
- Weighing bridge (unbeatable high precision system) to optimise the ratio between the actual weight (material) and the tare (belt)
- Encoder to measure weigh belt speed
- Anti-static, high performance, zig-zag jointed weigh belt
- Large diameter drive drum to minimize belt tension
- Incorporated self-tensioning/self-centering weigh belt system
- High tech microprocessor for flow rate control
- Filling level signal
- Sprinkler nozzles for fire-extinguishing system.
- Extremely versatile and suitable for various materials
- including wet or dry chips, particles, dust, etc.
- Weighing system not affected by tare
- Extremely simple to calibrate
- Ferrous metal removal system on request
- High precision and repeatability
- Simple and easy to maintain.