IPL blenders have long chambers for low speed and long blending of particles and resin. This reduces the breakage of the large particles, minimizes the centrifugation of the fines and distributes the glue over all the fractions in a much more uniform and even manner. The optional Microcomp CGDW, blender mixing time control unit, enables a good quality and constant blend to be achieved by adjusting the discharge gate.
- Soft mixing prevents breakage of the larger particles
- Low speed reduces blender chamber wear
- Accurately balanced to eliminate vibration
- Resin distributed evenly over all the particle fractions
- Blending time constantly controlled by the Microcomp CGDW (optional)
- All the mixing chambers are made of special wear resistant steel (Avesta 2205)
- The new sprayer nozzles remain clean for a very long time
- The mixing chamber and discharge hatch are water cooled
- Motorized lid to open and close the blender.
- MICROCOM P CGDW: Microprocessor blender mixing time control unit
- PANZER: Tungsten carbide coated wear resistant chamber for gluing even the most abrasive particles
- S: Maintenance switch for the main motor, as per EC standards
- P: Pre wiring in an on-board panel
- INJ: Dust injection system
- ATE X: Equipment compliant with 94/9/CE/ATEX 95 Directive and suitable for zone 22 installation (on the basis of Directive 99/92/CE ATEX 137), and that is, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres due to the presence of dust.