The TS100 system has been designed for damping the top and bottom surfaces of the mat as it travels along the forming line. A damper surface helps the heat to penetrate through the board more rapidly during the pressing process, resulting in faster cure times and shorter press cycles. The system consists of a beam on which the centrifugal spraying rotors are mounted and a liquid dosing and recycling unit.
- Improved quality and increase in production rates
- Decrease in surface porosity, making the board easier to sand
- Improved mechanical properties of the board with a smoother and harder surface
- Better glass-like sheen to the surface to facilitate the coating process.
- Assembly made from steel and corrosive resistant materials
- Accurate mixing of water and additive
- Electronic control of the exact amount of solution to be sprayed and recycled
- Sophisticated water purification system included
- Solution sprayed by means of centrifugal force
- Electronic control may be implemented with Siemens PLC (Profibus and Ethernet) or Allen-Bradley PLC (Control net and Ethernet) upon request
- May be used for all kinds of boards
- Equipment conforming to Directive 94/9/CE ATEX 95 requirements and suitable for Zone 22 installation (based on Directive 99/92/CE ATEX 137), i.e. intended for use in potentially explosive environments due to the presence of dust.