The IMAL PE2 press control system has been designed to control press cycles on a wood-based panel production line and is able to control both single opening and multi-opening presses.
- Levels calibrated electronically, no mechanical shims required
- As many as 64 parameters may be programmed (pressure, levels, times, etc..) to identify each press-cycle
- Individual hydraulic piston control (or in groups) to maximise the press cycle
- Graphs supplied real time for parameter optimisation
- Current and previous graphs may be compared to analyse any variations in the mat
- Real time graphs showing single pressures for hydraulic and/or forming line analysis
- Hardware error identification and/or cycle errors
- Internal databases to store press cycle settings and graphs
- May be used with single opening presses, multi-opening presses, particleboard, MDF, OSB.
- Increase in production because less time is required for the press cycle
- Board length may be varied
- No stops when production thickness changes (you may change over from one production to another without wasting precious time)
- Optimising of the automatic control of production thickness
- No need to stop production should any of the transducers fail.