The WINBLICK system has been designed to measure thickness, weight and density of wood-based panels on line, as well as to detect any defects inside the board (particleboard, OSB, MDF) such as unglued areas, delaminated or blown areas, bubbles, cracks, etc… The two-in-one system may be installed virtually anywhere, both on new lines as well as on lines which are already in operation and may be adapted to suit a wide range of working conditions. It is extremely reliable and does not require any particular maintenance.
- Sturdy mechanical assembly of the structure and of the sensors in particular
- Measurement is made without damaging the board in any way
- Fast moving system to ensure accurate measurement even with high speed cycles
- Fast measuring speed
- Board thickness measured non-stop
- An efficient pneumatic system ensures that the transmitters are kept clean, reducing maintenance
- Incorporated database to store the measurement reports, for statistical analysis and graph printouts
- Numerous graphs available such as: production trend blisters, opening trend, board quality trends
- Network linking possible with TCP/IP protocol for Siemens S5/S7 and Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
- Available in most of the languages commonly spoken around the world today
- Diagnostics and monitoring of the system’s operating status.
- Repeatability, reliability, comprehensive and accurate measurement
- Production process constantly monitored
- Improvement in production quality
- On-line visualization of the production process
- Extremely accurate measurement (maximum error of 0.02 mm on thickness measured)
- Quick and easy to install
- Simple to use.