The WINTHICK system has been designed for the on-line measurement of thickness, weight and density (when used in conjunction with the weighing scale). The WINTHICK system consists of a sturdy tubular steel beam; the fully detachable structure installs around the board roller conveyor at press or sander outfeed, and comes complete with the electrical and pneumatic plant. An electric box housing the micro processor is mounted on the side of the structure, whereas the PC, monitor and printer are normally located in the control room.
- Measurement is not influenced by vibration or board undulation
- Board thickness measured non stop
- Reliable, complete and accurate measurements with good repeatability
- The board is not damaged in any way by the measurement
- Fast moving system to ensure accurate measurement even with high-speed cycles
- Incorporated database to store the measurement reports, for statistical analysis and graph printouts
- Numerous graphs available such as: boards produced, pressings effected, average thickness, weight and density, for error search and forming line control etc….
- Network linking possible with TCP/IP for Siemens S5/S7, Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
- Normally installed after single opening, multi-opening or continuous presses.
- Extremely accurate measuring ability
- Quick and easy to install
- Simple to use
- Little routine maintenance needed
- Selfcalibrating system for thickness and weighing scale (when present).