The unit has been designed to perform the on-line density profile analysis on wood based panels while the production process is in progress. The system exploits the theory adopted in X-ray operated systems to conduct a non-destructive test on the board produced.
- Compact, easy to position and suitable for installation on all types of lines
- Collimated and suitably screened X-ray beam
- Designed to minimize scattered radiation
- Extremely safe to use thanks to the application of advanced technology
- Non-invasive measurement
- Accurate board density profile analysis
- On-line measurement and graphic illustration of the density profile
- 2D and 3D visualization with the possibility to compare graphs
- Maintenance may be carried out on line without interrupting production
- Production may be changed without the need to change any of the machine parameters
- Incorporated database for statistical analysis and storing the density profiles
- Test results swiftly compared with other laboratory testing equipment
- The device is calibrated automatically, no operation required for calibration
- Suitable for all kinds of board.
- Real time monitoring of production quality and press performance
- Density profile measured on line after multi-opening press line for the first time ever
- Extremely economical and accurate mobile analyser
- Special algorithm used, patented application
- Reduced start up times
- Optimising of the amount of material used in the production process
- No isotopes: no radiogenic emission without power supply
- The entire device is installed below the board
- Fine-tuned and workshop calibrated prior to shipment.