The system performs an accurate on-line surface density analysis (weight per surface unit) along the cross section of the mat being examined. The analysis is conducted without any contact with the material by exploiting the X-ray control theory and the use of non destructive testing techniques.
- Well collimated and suitably screened X-ray beam
- Engineering aimed at minimizing scattered radiation.
- Elevated sensitivity and measuring repeatability
- No contact with the mat
- Device controlled by remote PC
- Average profile of the last “x” scans
- Graph printing management
- Alarm management
- Deviation ranges (++/-- and +/-) shown on graph for instantaneous values (and on the averages graph) as the mat is being scanned, in relation to the average value of the last scan made
- Possibility of linking up with Siemens H1 PLC
- Able to operate with any kind of belt (even those with irregular density) thanks to the calibration system
- System may be customized to suit customer requirements
- Suitable for any kind of wood based panel.
- The device is not equipped with radioactive isotopes: no radiogenic emission without power supply
- Real time monitoring of production quality
- Low maintenance costs.